Saturday, February 6, 2010

Other Places

I am trying to study but I just keep thinking about other places. Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, in particular. It's probably an 8 hour drive from here. I've been once, about 20 years ago, and I have wanted to go back ever since. I think I will. This year.

The pictures on walls today are glued to found items. I'm at a cafe, of course. Windows, shutters, parts of drawers, old frames. The pictures are just OK, and not even glued on right but the idea is nice and I like it.

The woman next to me is talking too loud. I wish she would stop talking. If you are talking loud enough for everyone in a cafe to hear you, you are talking to loud.

I'm doing the same thing as yesterday. Not doing what I should be doing. At this moment that would be reading a chapter on Ethnicity.

I finally reached out to someone with regard to the music blog in hopes of getting some help getting it set up. Start, stop. Do we like the name Tracks 11 and 12 (www.tracks11and12.com) or is it proper to say Track 11 and 12 (because I prefer that)? The other ideas I had are taken for the most part. I kind of like, From the Top of a Bus as well but it doesn't sound like a music blog. Do I care? Gorilla vs. Bear is one of the top music blogs at the moment, so....

She's talking loud again. I can't concentrate. Another, more annoying person just sat down across from me. Time for cafe dos.

~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment