Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunlight on my Wood Floor

So you know those days where you should be doing something else but you don't and then all you think about all day long is how you should be doing that other thing and so you never actually get anything done? No?

Well I do.

It's 60's degrees outside today and the sun is shining on the branches outside my window. It sounds like sunlight outside.

I made a doctors appointment today and ordered some shampoo from Beverly Hills. I miss my shampoo so I ordered some. I don't want to miss it anymore.

A motorcycle drove by just now. See, sunshine. It makes me want to blow all the things off that I am still thinking I should be doing. I'd rather sit on a patio and drink a margarita and pretend that summer is almost here.

I read a book recently called Utterly Monkey. You probably wouldn't like it.

I got my student ID today. The picture isn't horrible but it isn't good either. Why don't they let you look at them before they hit print? I like having a student ID. Now I can get discounts at the movies and on MAC products.

I hear a saw cutting wood outside. It sounds like sunshine.

I think I'll go to the gym now and continue thinking about all the things I should be doing.

~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment