Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Strangers

I know there are still people out there, unbelievably, still following this blog. I thank you for your patience with our bad blogging habits. This will be a short one. I'm here to let you know, that if you really enjoy this blog, not to give up. I'll be back soon.

A few of other notes:

Today is Vickie' birthday. The other half of this blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKIE! My mom's Birthday is tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I'm surrounded by Taurus.

I started a music blog. Check it out! www.loudershesaid.tumblr.com I post a song a day. It's kind of my way of sharing music with the world and helping those who don't like to look for it, find it.

Sarah is having her baby, unless she had it in the middle of the night last night. Which is real possibility. Congratulations Sarah! (Sarah is my ex's sister, and kind of like a little sister to me)

I have to give a presentation in school tonight. Usually I would be having anxiety. I'm not. I think that worries me more, because I'm wondering if it's just waiting to hit me when I'm standing in front of the classroom. UGH. DREAD! Anyway, I need to study now.

Check back soon. I will!

~ Renee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment